Some Doodles to Fill The Space

I've been pretty busy with life and with getting my old Zazzle shop, Shop Vorgus, up to date. It's getting a new coat of paint and a lot of junk is being removed. The goal is to tidy it up, and then finally start getting some new things on there - including the recent hypnotic octopus designs I created. Eventually I'd like to expand to other platforms like redbubble and society6. Doing that all at once is daunting - so baby steps! In the mean time, whenever I get a spare moment and have a pen and paper nearby I try to doodle down the ideas in my head. Here's some stuff!

I've got a couple ideas for future projects as well a cool archer girl I was inspired to draw.

At the top are ideas for a building I wanted to make in Minecraft, and below are ideas I have for various other projects including a new board game!

More Minecraft plans mingling with random head doodles and terrible hand practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment