Updating the Brand - Shop Vorgus

I always liked the original picture I had used for my Zazzle shop, Shop Vorgus, but it's pretty old at this point and was just quickly and poorly cropped to fit in place as a banner and profile image. The shop has been getting a refresh and I decided it was time to refresh the branding as well. New banners, new logo, new products and on and on.

Below is the original logo artwork. I liked the colours and the theme, but this picture was originally just me experimenting in photoshop with brushes and settings. It doesn't properly fit the dimensions of anything so it was always cropped oddly when I used it.

The original Shop Vorgus artwork.

Like most things I began to sketch out some designs. I wanted something similar to the original, but simple, and useable on the interwebs. You can see the designs I settled on circle below.
Tried making it a little cutesy, but also mysterious in a way.

Here's the final artwork! I like the ocean ripples and I think I captured a cute but mysterious look by making it small with short little tentacles and leaving the eyes as two simple white dots.

This can be used as a profile picture

This is the main banner image, which can easily be adjusted to fit various dimensions.

Thanks for checking it out! If you'd like to see what sort of things I'm selling follow this link to Shop Vorgus on Zazzle. Below are some of the collections of various designs and products I have listed there. Check them out if there's anything that catches your eye, thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment