Random Doodles - Featuring the Battery Squad & Necro Mage

Just because I haven't been posting lately doesn't mean I haven't managed to make some small doodles from time to time. Check it out!


On the left we have the Battery Squad. From a world where everyone is some kind of battery, AA, AAA, C, D, and small cell batteries. What kind of world is this? I don't really know, but I thought they were kind of cute. I imagine a giant car battery would be some kind of evil villain.

On the right are a couple of small sketches - including a possible starting point for a young girl character in a graphic novel. More interesting though is the Necro Mage. Cloaked in many layers with clasps and ribbons they are a master in dark purple magic. What kind of magic is this? Something evil no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment