Gestures of the Week 2021-02-11

Well, welcome back me! It's been a while - tends to happen as a busy parent during a pandemic while expecting another baby and getting non-covid sick a couple of times (though from where I don't know). Here's hoping 2021 gets better and better, and that I can jump back into regular artwork and posting.

So, let's see how the warm-up is going. It's always a little bit rough after having been away from the tablet for a while. I've also switched to using Krita over the old janky version of photoshop I had because I don't feel like buying another subscription just to draw on the computer. What is with all the subscriptions these days eh?! Just take my money once and let me use your software. Aw well. Here we go!

Also, flash is dead! What does this mean for gesture drawing? Well, goodbye Posemaniacs. That service used flash to display images of it's 3D model people. Onwards to Line of Action or Quick Poses. It'll be good to draw from some new references - though maybe a little tricky at first. Let's see!

I've got some from before the break I didn't get a chance to upload, and some recent ones. Umm, what happened? Well I'm definitely rough, and maybe I got too used to drawing Posemaniacs models. I'm happy to have a challenge though!


No comments:

Post a Comment