Anatomy Refresh

 I feel like I'm constantly going back and refreshing these things. If you don't use it you lose it and it's so true. Whenever I do go back and do these I feel like I'm a little better every time. I hope so! Here's another round of anatomy refreshments. More to come hopefully!

Heads mostly.

Arms doing arm things.
Legs and butts mostly.
Legs and feet

I've gone through the Michael Hampton book many times. The feet construction is great, but I've always found the legs a bit lacking. I get that it's a cylinder with different muscles going all over and around it, but it's never clicked well. So, I'm looking for other sources of information and I've found Proko to be pretty helpful. The knees in particular can be especially troubling. Knowing the muscles and bones in the joint, and helpful ways to indicate them makes them look way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment