Inktober 2023 - Week 2

 Still having lots of fun doing Inktober, but I see why it's a challenge. Finding the time is challenging, and sometimes coming up with an idea you like is challenging. Day after day you have to do it all over again. It's great! Despite a bit of fatigue, and a busy schedule, I really do enjoy making art and using inks. After all the hard work I have a bunch more drawings that would never have existed had I not been doing the challenge. Onwards!


This week I did Toad, Bounce, Fortune, Wander, Spicey, Rise, and Castle. Here they are! I really love how these turned out. :)





Once again, here's my sketches and thumbnails for the above. Sometimes I go through many attempts and ideas and other times I find something I like pretty quick. Other times, I almost have no time, so I just go with one of the first ideas - not best practice, but sometimes to meet that deadline you just got to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment