Magic The Gathering Tokens

My original goal was to turn my mushroom pictures into counters for Magic the Gathering. Turns out, they were not ideal for these small circle chits. I had the feeling that would happen, but that's okay. Instead, I recreated each of the mushrooms individually and now I can make them into stickers and, as I originally intended, counters for Magic!

Here are the mushrooms drawn individually.



Afterward, I scanned them, made a background, and scaled them to fit on my label template. 


I printed them (after fiddling for far too long with printer settings) and stuck them to the cardboard chits I had ordered. It was a little time consuming, but I also coloured the edges of each of the chits to hide the grey cardboard edge. I'm happy with how they turned out and can't wait to use them in a game!

Eventually, I think I'll turn these individual mushroom images into a sticker sheet. That's a whole other thing to learn how to do, but I'm excited for that. For now, it may be time to move onto something new with a lack of mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment